Southwestern Equine ProRoller Champion Roper Cinch
- FIBER - 27 Stand Mohair Blend Roper Cinch
- STRONG - Leather Sewn Center
- ORGANIZATION - Billet Pocket to help keep everything tucked neatly away
- HARDWARE - 1" Stainless Steel Dees
- EFFICIENT - Dual Pro-Roller Buckles to make cinching less irritating for the horse, quick, and easy
Details: Southwestern Equine - Always Made USA This is a hand twisted 27 stand Mohair blend roper cinch with leather centers and billet pocket. Stainless roller buckles and dees for a super easy cinch up. This cinch really is a perfect blend of two fibers that encourage movement and natural wicking. What is Mohair: Mohair is made from an Angora goat, and is both durable and resilient. It is notable for its high luster and sheen, which has helped give it the nickname "The Diamond Fiber." Mohair is warm in winter as it has excellent insulating properties, while remaining cool in summer due to its moisture wicking properties. It is durable, naturally elastic, flame resistant and crease resistant. It is considered to be a luxury fiber, like cashmere, angora and silk, and is usually more expensive than most wool that comes from sheep.